Monday, June 07, 2004

A friday nights thoughts

Ohhh... This Friday I was with my friends, in a bar,
Some thoughts appeared in my head:

-------------

One god four wives...

When many people hear about the mythical marriage with four wives, which exists, they go,
“Yeah, four wives.. Man, you could hump a different one every nite”
Really?
No need to cheat?
Isn’t one of the main reasons to cheat, to get diversity?
And four wives...
After ten years with each of them, will you not be humping the same woman every fourth nite?
Will it not be the same as having a monogamous marriage, just that your love and attention will be divided by wives rather than giving it to one deserving wife?
I believe, there really is no advantage for a man in the modern world to have four wives, other than four women going bla bla on your head all the time, too many kids, and too many problems...
Except if you are having fivesomes....
Also, four wives multiplies the possibility of getting caught cheating by four times..

-------------

There was this young couple on their marriage night in Sokeri,
Seeing them,
I realized,
One, I do not want to marry a virgin.. (a possible exercise in Turkey for some old headed guys)
Two, I do not see the romance in a wedding...

(One idea which is sooo politically incorrect: Weddings are there to make sure every man gets sex now and then, this way or that way... Unlike in the animal kingdom, where you have the leaders who get all, and the followers who just eat sleep and shit... This is still true in our society, as a study showed that 20% of Swedish men get 80% of the puthy.... Marriage ensures a healthy offspring, and it ensures a sex life for the rest 80%)

Three, I am bloody afraid of a relationship...
More afraid I am when thinking of the possibility to wake up with the same woman everyday for the rest of my life... I get stomach pains... I feel claustrophobic, and I want to run away...

Either I have to fall in love... desperately...
Or I have to go see a shrink....

------------

Remembered that one day I was at dinner in some friends’ place,
We were many people there, good food, etc,
And one Turk, goes to the PC, and loads the site,
www.rotten.com
GROUSE.... DISGUSTING...

I know what is expecting me, but human curiosity, I also have a peek at the pictures there...
The captured snake with a dead man in belly...
The guy who fell from the bike, and landed on his now nonexistent face..
Etc etc...
Even now my stomach is upside down...

Later that night I return home, not very sober...
Open my elevator door to my floor, and...
On the wall there is a half meter wide splatter of blood...

holy shit I thought,
Took me a minute to realize that some asshole had used ketchup to paint the walls,
but only me and god would know the shock I had...

--------------------

That nite some other things happened, that could be another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment