Friday, December 12, 2003

Pope and red tanga

Ankara
1997
I think...
Am not sure..

The trunks as underwear are just emerging..
You can find fake Calvin’s in shops but their quality is miserable..
And I have to buy mine in Germany, but they do not last long..
A friend in the dorm has nice black ones.. Saw that while having a drinking session in his room..
“Where did you get these, man been looking for those all around town..”
“Carsi”
I to Carsi, and they have those.. Problem is...
....

They are red..
I think to myself, these are on sale now, cheap, I will buy these, and then can dye them black... That would do..

....

Sometime later..
When I have not done my laundry for some time,
My only underpants are the two red ones.. Of course was too lazy to dye them...
And I put them on...
Was going to meet my old flatmate, to get the cars to inspection..
Look out,
The workers are cleaning the stairs, it has been snowing for some days now..
Get out, and on the top marmor stair, I slip...

1... ah my ass

2... shit my ankle

3... I hope I do not break my last bone

4... heeeeelp

5... shit a long way to the bottom

6... paiiiin

7... end end

8... this must be the end

9... holy shit.. still 5 to go

10... if I will be able to sit?

11... ain’t it funny, time seems to slow down.. aaah

12... have I broken something? Hurts like hell

13... Fucking workers.. did nobody tell you that you cant wash the stairs in winter, -10??

14... Should’ve worn my gloves...

And am on the floor... Ass hurts, hands hurt.. can’t get up.. pain soaring through my body... Now that was a long way...
But gotta go...
Have to go to “Rot balance”, where they make your car go straight, and balance the tires, to let you have a smoother ride...
Go to the shop with Koray, and tell him what has happened, laughing my hurting butts off...
The kid in the shop, a kid educated by possibly the most man oriented education, who only has seen white slips as underwear..
A stupid smile on his face,

“Dude (Abi), your pants are ripped off...”
I turn my back to the car window and look at it...

There it is,
Half of my pants left side has been ripped open, and my red panties are smiling at me....

I felt like the pope...
A pope in red leather tangas...

No comments:

Post a Comment