Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Series: Bitchblocks

Another series by the famous director:

Bitchblocks.

Bitchblock: You hit on a girl, and her friend tries every possible way to block you out. whatever reason the bitch has in mind....

********

Henris pub, just as I am going out, I see this hottie sitting with her friends by the exit. She works in Stockmann last floor. Go up to her, initiate conversation, get good vibes,
Her friend sitting by her looks at me, at my friends waiting by the door, at her, and
“Stop talking to my girlfriend”
“hey, you can say that also decently”
“No”
“Well then I disregard you” – and turn to my girl..
In the end we end up shouting, fuck of, shut up, am I talking to you, and her pulling her “girlfriend” aggressively away from me”
BTW,
That was the first of two “we are lesbian” replies I got in the same nite.

********

Panama,
Dancing with the girl.
Her friend comes to hit on me.
Gets rejected.
Pull the girl away.
And makes her leave to Ilves. I am called by my girl.
I do not pay another entrance just for that.

*********

Talking to a girl,
A girl comes up,
And then my girl tells me,
“So, you talk to everybody you meet”

Apparently I had hit on her friend's friend – in reality, that girl tried to hit on me, and was shot down over the Baltic...
And at that time did not have a good answer to that – by good I mean useful, so was nicely bitchblocked

*********

Wappu,
talking to the girl I really wanted to date.
her friend comes up and tells her she wants me and that she will not speak with her if she sleeps with me.
BB...

*********

Many many times, two girls in the bar,
Talk to one,
the other, really uninteresting looser woman,
Gets bored,
Takes the girl to dance...
BB..........

*********

No comments:

Post a Comment