Sunday, December 12, 2004

Drunk women... Once more

So, am in Panama, dancing with three friends, a girl and two guys,
This girl passes me by, gets stuck by my beauty,

Stops, looking at me, and me looking at her, I also stopped ?
Gets hold of my neck, pulls me down, I resist, so she goes on dancing…

Three hours later,
A friend almost had a fight with two guys twice his size, so am dancing around him..
This girl is dancing with a guy..

uuups, sorry…
The guy is trying to dance with her, and hold her hand…
No chance, her eyes are on me, and mine on her cute girl friend’s…
I go to the girlfriend, get shot down…
When I turn around, slow music starts, and the girl (not the friend) holds out her hand..

Why not?
It’s free…

So we dance,
She speaks German,
Thinking how fast this was, how effortless and without any investment… So why not, I thought.
Ask if she wants to come with me,
“Oh yea” is the answer…

Lesson 1: If drunken girl says oh yea, don’t fucking wait to get her home, bang her on the toilet seat

We go downstairs,
Outside…
The girls are hungry, it’s me, my girl, and her friend…
They can’t decide where they should go, and I don’t care, am talking to a friend…
At that point two Finns come up..
Try to start chatting…

Lesson 2: If you have a girl, Finns don’t come to talk to you, they come to try get the girl away from you, foreigner.. Ignore…

Guys leave…
So, my girl is from out of town, and stays at her friend..
Friend asks me if I am coming,
“I suppose so” turn to my girl who was trying to hold my hand on the way to the jacket queue..
“Umm.. I have a boyfriend”

Lesson 3: Don’t waste time, Bang on toilet seat!!

I crack up at their face…
Call my friends who are in Hesburger,
And leave the crime scene, singing:



“Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looks like a girlfriend…………………………………..”

No comments:

Post a Comment