Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Poor Finnish men

After playing four hours scrabble, I ended up in this student party.

Enter the bar, and it feels like any other bar on the south coast of Turkey.

Shitload of dark haired men, with a few blondes in between,
Shitload of blond women, with a few darks in between..

That night I did not do any approaches, the atmosphere was so damn funny, I spent all night observing.

If we had acted like that to the girls, when in highschool, we would be dismissed on the spot, for being too available and slimy… And, that with less than seventeen years of age…

Looking at the faces on these loverboys dancing with the cute young “innocent” female finns… The picture opened up,

Add extreme slimyness to that, what you get is,


....


....


this:


....


....






I believe, people do what is most profitable.. So, acting like that is most profitable for these guys.

And you should have seen the finnish women, in love, even for one night, with these loverboys… And the boys, happy faced like they found some treasure… Actually I could see a guy’s tongue hanging to his right side.. No, my right side, so his left, on the dancefloor. An act which condones death sentence for any other nation including finnish guys themselves, in finnish nightlife. Not for those guys… I was laughing all night…

But then, spanish provide good sex.. – It's said. They may.. I don't care.

At the end of the night even though I was still smiling, I felt pity.. Felt sorry…
For the Finnish male.

Feeling, if I were a Finnish guy, I would be so pissed off with my country’s women, for drooling over these guys, for the love to the behaviour that would, if I were to behave in such a way, have marked me as hopelessly desperate forever, in the same women’s eyes…

When I woke up in the morning, I still had the smile in my face. Was laughing while brushing my teeth...


Ah, one more thing…

It’s all in the image.

1 comment:

  1. "Feeling, if I were a Finnish guy, I would be so pissed off with my country’s women, for drooling over these guys"

    We are pissed off, you know. We don't hide it anymore how much we despise those whores.

    ReplyDelete