Monday, April 04, 2005

At least, make some sense...

It was a night in Ilves, after a drinking party in my place…

The night itself was superb. Met one of the few females who mean a lot to me, and her company became my company’s company. A few girls from the gym joined us, and we had the dancefloor dominated.

I was enjoying the shy looks from girls I got... Known and unknown…
Enjoying letting opportunities slip by…
Enjoying the hatred in the eyes of Finnish men getting shot down by my ladies one after the other, just like the foreigners’ hatred, who were getting cockblocked by my guys, one after the other.

Dancing not close to us was this friend of a girl from the gym, the gym girl being with us, her friend preferring to stay outside.
One of my guys goes to take her into the midst of action, during a latino song...

This guy can shake his ass, with no rival to him except me and a French guy…
This guy can do the salsa, this time with no rival. – Except maybe the Cuban salsa teacher in town.

So he goes to the girl…
Shaky shaky…

Imagine a salsa dancer in a Russian army parade. That was what it looked like...

Gets closer,
Starts the dance,

And once more gets an ultra-comment:


“You are clumsy”

---

(Dictionary definition:
Clumsy: Lacking physical coordination)

3 comments:

  1. Looks of hatred? Oh well, could be... but time makes fools of us all, even you. :) When you're older, say 40, you'll get looks of pity from the younger guys when you're still hanging out with dumb Finnish blondes in some sordid nightclubs. That's what the turks living in Finland usually end up as: sorry, balding little men who still hang out in places where others are around 18 years old...

    Also, do you really think you're getting the "cream of the crop" of Finnish women? No man, the best are reserved for anglos and nordics. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is truth in that. In my case though, I am not forty, and do not hang around in places full of kiddos... And the hatred comes to a guy who is twenty seven, from guys same age...

    Truths in some's life, are truths seen from his point of view. Yes, I have the cream of the crop by my side.

    Any woman reserved for some race, shows weakness, fear and prejudice in not accepting the unknown, and cream cannot have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This barhopping of yours is so lame....how old are you really, man? I remember when I was chasing chicks every weekend....But that was when I was around twenty! (And was forced to listen to the shitty dance-floor-crap music they play at every night club)

    You seriously need to get a bunch of REAL hobbies besides hanging in some loser places like Doris, Ilves or Panama. (or Onnela, as it is called now).

    Then again, if your small world is only composed of hunting fresh pussy, then carry on....

    ReplyDelete