Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pure hatred in a man's eyes

Freezing cold.


Gotta give props to the global warming assholes, in the way they just happened to twist it into climate change, without anybody ever asking, "dude, accountability please"...


Fucking freezing cold.


But I had gotten the need to get some fresh air, and a friend of mine was craving for a smoke.


We went out, shivering.


"Fiiiindiiiistaaaan", I hear a woman exclaiming, so I turn around and see a late twenty, early thirties short girl with black hair looking up to me.


Got no idea who she is. Nada.


"Eh? Hi? I suppose"

"You dont remember me?"

"No".. no...


"I was in your place years ago"

"No"... still no. Would have liked to know if we shagged or not tho. She was cute now, so years ago she would've been even cuter.


"Really?"

"Must have had too much alcohol", white lies save the day.


"Hi how are you?", not even insulted by my lack of memory.... typical.

"Good thanks"


"This is my boyfriend, HateEyes"

"Hi man, nice to meet you" to which the guy answers,

"Hmph" with pure hatred in his eyes.


I feel for him.

Stupid girl.

Stupid, if not evil.


Is it too hard to respect your boyfriend enough as not to show him who's been in you before he came into the picture? Too hard to have empathy?


Especially if its a foreigner with arrogance oozing out from every pore of his hairy chest? Yea, and the shirt buttoned down despite the freezing cold.


"I was in your place years ago".... so? So? That is between me and you, and possibly your girlfriends, the day after. He, the guy who is with you after you've been through guys like me, really does not need to know that.


He deserves contendness in his ignorance, if that is his wish, and you owe it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment