Saturday, August 06, 2011

Slutty idiots were walking, I spotted some crimes. I want to report.

Was walking through town today when I noticed slow moving policecars with shrill women's voices screeching something.

Lo and behold, it was the Sluts walking.

We had two in shape but totally butched up lezbobos dancing in the front, followed by a big banner, held by a giand lezzysquid, and a mid thirties hippie male.

Man these hippie males... For me they must be in the top five of male groups that disgust me. Rage on the system, rage on capitalism, then live on welfare, make kids while on pot, raise them to be further welfare leeches, and then rail on the benefits of the social system. Yo sh%thead, ever asked the working people what they think about your hairy lazy ass and flea circus of rasta hair. Dregs of society exhibition D.

Anywhooo,

There were around 200 people, much more than I would expect. And more men then I would expect.

Men, you had the hippies, the guys who rail on free love when they are not the ones marrying the "I was a hippie, now I wanna be a mom" girls, you had the hipsters, another group of anrogynous males, you got some men who looked like they were invisible to women, and you had boyfriends.

Girls, the usual lezbobo, hippie, commie, socie, hipster and feminazinitwits, and normal women walking.

Ah yea, most were dressed scantily.

You know,

"I dress to increase my sexual appeal, use my sexuality as a bargaining chip, but you cannot objectify me"

Since there were some good pieces of meat flaunting their meatness, I stood there with a smirk enjoying the free show of skin, to objectify the walkers, like they wanted to objectify themselves.

I previously mentioned that I think the SlutWalkers are more like LetsGetMoreWomenRapedWalkers, and doing a criminal act by manipulating women into ignoring reality, and causing more women to put themselves into risky situations.

But here I want to report on at least three other criminal acts I observed:

1. The few "mothers" who had their young girls of five with them. This is child abuse. To put a small kid that is supposed to be chasing after butterflies in between cockroaches in strap ups is child abuse.

2. The few "mothers" who had their young sons of five with them, besides being child abuse for the same reason mentioned above, is the sexual molestation of a minor by putting a five year olds head into a group where it is level with giant femisquids asses and the carpets of the munchers which were not almost revealed. This is forcing a child into a sexual environment and constitutes sexual abuse.

3. There was one dog. It was scared sh#tless, looking into my eye, begging please, please help me. These WArpigs in pink pantyhoses scare me; and I cannot stand the smell of rotten mangina balls. Animal abuse.



These SlutWalks are criminal. I mentioned that. And will mention again.

SlutWalkers,
Helping women get raped, one woman at a time


But rape is not the only issue.

Men should not judge women. As if women never judge men. No, of course not. When I am seeing hitting on a warpig (I am not), the good looking ladies do not go "EEWWWW"... Never. When a man pays for sex, women never go "Creep".. Never. When a man uses a bit less confidence in his approach, they never turn to their friends, make a slit throat gesture and whispe "loser".. No... Never.

The last time I checked, Finland, and the Western civilization is a free place.

No one will tell me what to find attractive, what to find acceptable and what to fin respectable.

Honorable Tom Leykis had these words:

"You cannot control other, but you can control what you do."

Somebody should put these SluttyLooseSlippers into a Tom Leykis camp ala Clockwork Orange.



These are the words of a free man, who respects freedom, who respect equality, fairness, fair play and loves women:

This is a free country.
You are free to do whomever, whenever wherever you want,
I am free to think and feel whatever I think and feel about that, and free to act accordingly.


Once is not enough,

This is a free country.
You are free to do whomever, whenever wherever you want,
I am free to think and feel whatever I think and feel about that, and free to act accordingly.


Three is the holy number:

This is a free country.
You are free to do whomever, whenever wherever you want,
I am free to think and feel whatever I think and feel about that, and free to act accordingly.



Just noticed that if you take out (o)bjectivity from c(o)untry, you end up with a cuntry.

No comments:

Post a Comment