Monday, April 29, 2013

21st century woman: the entitled idiot syndrome

The same night, two girls.

The drunk cunt:

This girl is actually quite good looking.

I know her face, and she knows my face, I know her history, and she disgusts me; apparently I attract this one.

Months ago, she came up to me, I ignored her, continued talking to my friend, and out of nowhere she landed a heavy slap on my face. Criminal charges and not willing to try to explain the girl's jaw being dislocated to the two bouncers that I know and then dealing with the police, I held her wrists, and told her to fuck off.

The same night she came back apologizing, I told her to fuck off, she had a face of surprise..

Then she came back to hit on me, and I told her to fuck off, and she was hurt..

So, back to this eve in question.

Girl comes to me,

Bending down, making praying motions, saying "Oh my Goooooooood"
I ignore, tell her to move on, she is surprised at this lack of attention.

She does move on, goes to the next guy who happily accepts her lips and starts smooching with the guy, to which my friend says "She is looking at you", I, without looking back, answer "I know"..

She stops munching the guy, and disappears..He looks surprised. Idiot.

Later I see her moving on my right corner, and voila, she starts smooching another guy. Guy is happy, the girl is still watching me.

"I think she is trying to make you jealous"
"Yes she is. And she also is a fucking idiot. Wonder who teaches these women to be worthless cunts. fucking disgusting."
"She is looking at you"
"And she will soon come over to me, thinking I am all hot and horny for her because she found some other guy to do a spit exchange with the sewer hole on her face."

And she comes.

Without her coming close, I motion with my hand that she should continue walking, hold my hand up and push it through the air, and "Fuck off"

She is surprised.

She is insane.

Yet it is not only the insane ones that behave a such.

The stupid cunt

Met her few weeks prior.  Very good looking 28ish shortie. Looks like Angelina Jolie's good times..

Upon some chat I took her number where she exclaimed
"Will you call me?"
"Yea.."
"And you will take me out on a real date"... not me... I got the signal that your pussy was a free public service..
"No"...

Next day,  I message her, she does not answer.

Whatever.

So this night,

She sees me

"Heeeellllooooooo"
"Hey"
"How have you beeeeen?"
"Excellent"
"I am so sorry I did not reply"
"Ok"
"Will you forgive me?"
"Not yet"

She looks suprised... Cunt.. Entitled princess

"I am so sorry.. You know, I saw your message, then I forgot to answer".. Taking a dump in the kitchen and then as if this was not enough, smearing the excrement all over the walls, would be a less stupid thing to do than uttering this sentence.
"Ok"
"Will you forgive me?"
"You have my number. Use it, and we might see"
"Whaaaaaat?"
"Yea."

I leave.

A week after, she sends a message apologizing, saying that she is sorry, that she was in a difficult dating sitation bla bla bla...
Few messages later, she wants to hang out as friends.

"You do that with your gay friends"
"Oh. Ok"

---

Welcome to the wasteland of western femininity.
Strong, independent, totally useless.

Makes one cherish the feminine ones even more. Provided one can find one.

4 comments:

  1. The average Westernized girl's ability to get laid in sheer spite of herself seldom ceases to amaze me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 06, 2013

    Same shit, different accent in Britain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God you're a cunt, but fucking hell I missed you. XD I don't know why I haven't read anything in ages, but yeah.... Had a good laugh. I've turned into a bit of a misogynist myself. XD Would love to stay and chat but I've gotta read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebby.

    Glad to have you back.

    There is a saying, "Misogynists are not born, they are made", seems like women are working hard in the production line.

    ReplyDelete