Friday, April 16, 2004

Boat trip : Is unluckiness a virtue?

The boat trip...
This time with the colleagues and profs..
I am in a four man room...
Four men, who in total have three wives, and four kids..

I am the youngest...
I am the only single one...

In the nite,
Conversating with this nice girl... Not too beautiful, but damn witty...
If I had been a girl, I would have been dripping wet...
So, for privacy, we go to her room,
Two girls sleeping there... I do not mind.. She minds...

Go back upstairs,
Find her friend, and learn that the other room is also full...
Damn...
Ok...
I turn back..

See my profs, J&J dancing on the dancefloor, and the other colleague also..
The room is empty...
I only need half an hour...
I tell her,
“Let’s go to my room”,

As we are getting up,
J&J pass me by, both hands up, smiling,
“Goodnite Finndistan, we are going to sleep”

Now that I do mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment