Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Oh.. Shit.. I just remembered

Hahaahaaaa...
Another old story of mine...
We are talking about the year 2000...
I just broke up with my long term virgin,
And am having wild sex with a very good friend, whenever possible,
After two years of staying loyal to a virgin, you can imagine how horny I am...
- A note to my sister: Hehehe.. You could not stop me!!! – Kidding..

Anyway,
Friday, she comes, I think my sister was out of town, I managed to send her to my parents...

The lady comes over,
Couple of rounds..
All the condoms, wrapped in tissue paper, and to the waste bag...
The waste bag, secured, on Saturday morning, into the trashcan...
She leaves, I drop her to her place, visit my friends in school...

Go home, shower,
Get a call from some other friends, and leave house to get to my car, and then to my friends, of course, also horny guys :)
To the ones who would understand, the guys were from the Gazi University, Mechanical Eng.... Oi oi...

Whatever,....
I go down, to the car, and see the trash can open, with bags on the street...
Approach the bags,
And see.. all my condoms lying on the street...
Turks reading this would have sympathy for me...
I stand there,

Watching a million me’s put on the showcase for the neighborhood!!
....a... Turkish neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment