Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dogs and cats? Not again....

My very good friend in Turkey had a dog… Lovely bastard that was…
A very good friend in Finland had a dog… Used to walk around when we had sex… No prob… She also had a cat.. The cat was outside most the time…
Three years ago I was in a house with three cats, one of them fucked my nite…

Last week I end up in a house.
Thirty square meters…
Somewhere near peltolammi…
Two dogs and three cats…

As I am fooling around, I have a cat licking my toe.
As we have sex, I suddenly see a dog head emerging from the side of the bed…
As I am lying there, a cat is just rubbing God-knows which part to my leg…

This is still OK…
They are animals in the end.. I don’t care them watching,
As long as none of them go for my balls…

Then at night…

Suddenly wake up with a cat’s belly on your head…
With a dog breathing at your foot…
With a cat, walking gracefully on your blanket…
The same cat making place for her near your belly, just squeezing herself in…

The worst part was when the girl got up to the toilet in the middle of the nite, and stepped on a dog’s tail…

Night was silent…
Suddenly a dog’s shriek, a cry.. loud…

I literally lift off the bed, awaiting an attack…
Heart jumping from forty to hundred and sixty in a second…
Total state of panic, fear and fight…

OK, I do have my problems falling asleep with a girl beside me, am not used to that..
But try sleeping in a fucking zoo…

No comments:

Post a Comment