Sunday, October 17, 2004

Women not used to laugh...

Wondered after Saturday…
When I saw this chick from the gym,
Who had high interest in me, a few months ago, until she learned she could not possess me… Me, still would bed her…

She had a friend with her…
I had my friends sitting on the table behind me…
A little alcohol and two “Captain Black, Sweet” cigars I had...
Good mood…

From the point I met the ladies, and got introduced to the friend, it has been constant laughter... Non stop for more than a quarter an hour…
We were standing by the bar...
Girls on the other side eyeing me all the time – of course, the moment I leave the girls, my value will be down again... I know it, I accept it... It’s the game…

The girls with me, laughing, punching me...
Telling me I am rude...
So what... you like it...
Laughter…

I started getting curious when the ladies started telling me I am weird…
I was making them laugh… their whole body shaking… Would be loud if they would have the bells for cows on their necks…
And that made me weird…
Told me at one point I am a clown...

I said, the difference between me and a clown is that, a clown takes his business seriously, but I take my business, them, not seriously... Hands up, Thanx god..
Another wave of laughter…
Oh..

Imitating a Finnish player…

First laughter... Then “no.. we don’t do that kind of guy”
More imitation, and then laughter, and “yea you are right”
And more I am weird’s….

This tells a lot to the eye which analyses, the gut which feels…
Humor…
The thing about humor is that, it works like unplayed self esteem…
If a girl cannot look behind the requirements of humor – social proof, social courage, good mood, being content with oneself, having found peace, self esteem, self love, love for others etc etc…
Only thing she will see, is “this guy is trying to make me laugh”…
A guy who is trying… That is a no… no…

Only the girls who have the higher self esteem, can take it as a challenge, can know that a guy with humor is not necessarily a weak man, compared to the guy on the corner playing the player.. Only a girl with high self esteem has the courage to look past the laughter.

And only a girl with self esteem busts back. The ultimate conversation.

Only the girls with the perception know that the guy with humor is not entertaining the girls, he is entertaining himself.. The girls are just a décor on the stage – I myself have a few exceptions, who usually are the top girls in any environment when I meet them, most importantly, through my eyes… And the women’s, who are jealous of her, of me, the men who stare like hungry foxes… Bla bla bla…

With them the humor is shared…
Interesting that humor is taken as weird…
Life is too short..
Too short to get a girl by playing hard to get..
I am hard to get…
For many girls, mission impossible..
For the rest, mission impossible, if what I want is not what they want..
But on the way, I am going to have my fun. And fun means laughter. If I laugh, I do not laugh alone.

I am weird.
Enjoy it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment