Wednesday, December 29, 2010

There is always a reason

Why does a girl send me a message at 4 am, when it is clear she will not come to my place, and she will not invite me over to her place, since her sister is staying over. She texts me only to tell me that she is going home?

Even of her friend saw me leaving with the girl I spoke all night with.


Either:

She behaved, but she knows I've noticed her talking to other men, and knows her value will drop if I consider possible anything other than her going home alone. Because, she is.

So she is making sure I think she is going home alone, to protect her value, and my interest.


Or:

She already banged one of those guys, at the time when I met her sister and friend. A time when she was nowhere to be seen. So she is trying to counter any possibility of me adding 2 and something together and come to 2 plus something is something else than 2.

So she is making sure I think she is going home alone, to protect her value, and my interest.


Both cases aim for the same result:

Me knowing that she is going home alone, and me staying interested.


Both cases are oblivious to my assumption:

If she is not f#¤king you, she is f#¤ing somebody else.



Endnote: Unless proven otherwise. And in this case it seems likely she is actually not shagging somebody else, but the reasoning still will be valid most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment