Monday, November 14, 2011

When SuperDick is not enough

There she was, dancing in front of me, totally smashed, the silicon lips making the sexy duckface at me, and the enormous fake titties about to pop out from the low, low cut tight blouse barely covering them.

Who is she?

She, used to be a very good looking natural girl, engaged to a guy. A guy, that was a man's man, a guy that had girls younger than him asking eachother "have you tried SuperDick's dick?", girls who would go up to the guy in groups of three "will you eff us tonight". A guy who would drink all night with his buddies, and five minutes before the bar closed, would get up and find himself a threesome.

I have met one or two legends, but this guy is the top of the list without being a sports star or a rock star.

In the pure sense of the word, this guy was a cock star.

They met, apparently she was different, he stopped threesomes, foursomes and got engaged.

She though, did not stop; cheated on him.

It took the guy years to get his life back.

One day some dude that I barely know, but who know the girl, told me the girl "Likes to eff celebrities, she must have done all of them" and that is why it did not work. In the meantime she banged another friend of mine, who also happens to be a small time celebrity in the cock area.

But that was years ago.

Today,

There she was, dancing in front of me, totally smashed, the silicon lips making the sexy duckface at me, and the enormous fake titties about to pop out from the low, low cut tight blouse barely covering them.

I payed some attention to the titties, boing boinging their way in front of my face, then turned back to my friend. She moved again in front of me, I enjoyed the view a bit more, then I went to get myself a drink, as 1. she was totally smashed, 2. I do not yet have the full body condom against a possible weapon pussy of mass destruction, 3. I wanted a glass of gin.

Then I saw a guy.

Dressed possibly with money, but with zero style. Older than 45, drunk, chubby, and no finesse nowhere.

And bouncy tits was actually in this bar with this guy.

The Legend of SuperDick was not enough 6-7 years ago, when she was in her peak.

From what I heard SuperDick is still banging 18-19s in multiples.

She was in the bar, fully smashed, fully on "dressed-like-whores night out"; with a guy that she would not have looked twice at, six years ago. A guy that girls her age still do not look at twice...

And this reminded me of:






No comments:

Post a Comment