Tuesday, April 08, 2003

And on it goes...

Doris... Me alone, Topo’s tired, and he is my wingman in that place, but i think I do not qualify for being a wingman, in the sense I do my attacks alone..

Black hair, 185.. Gorgeous woman, not one of the regulars.. Goes to the dancefloor.. Possibly 22-23…

Eye contact..

Dance..

Eye contact…

She’s leaving the dancefloor.. And eye contact ends in a stop..

“Well hi, now I have no idea what to say as an opening line” I really did not, was flung off my feet..

“Hi, neither do I.. so what do we do?”

“We try to find one, and the one who comes last follows the other”

“OK, I’ll think about it, be back in 5 minutes…”

So, I do not change place, and indeed in five she comes back, but to the dancefloor…

Eye contact..

Go to the floor, and say,

“That is not what I suppose to be back J”

“True, I could not find a line”

“Neither did I”

The dance continues, with little chat…

And the question comes…

“Where are you from”

Not even a minute after the answer,

“I have to check on my friends”

Feel free…

After the next song, I go to the toilet, and on the way, I recognize that she has left the bar…
What an image the Turks have.. Incredible.. Just by saying the country, we make women disappear.. Power, that is pure power...

No comments:

Post a Comment