Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Bommarit criminal

There are these big parties, 4 times a year (or 6??), 2000 drunk students in a bunker…

Bommari(t??)

My first bommari.. Have my own drinks, kirsberry votka.. Drinking, and jumping to Zen CafĂ©…

There is this curly blondie in front.. Oh, she turns around..

Hmm…. Conversation, sexy dance.. yummy..

One hour later, I have finished my drink, but not drunk, she has drank half a Minttu, and is over the clouds…

Principle: Do not touch drunk women

Action: Look for her friends in that huge party, and find them..

“Hello, I have brought your friend to you, I cannot do this.. you can take better care of her..”


Three months later, Ilves NightClub,

“Helloou”

“Hioo”

“Say Finndistan, I got a question”

“??”

“You use drugs???”

“No, why”

“Well after you left me in bommari, I needed to pee, and the toilets were cueued… So I went outside to the bushes.. While I was there, someone attacked me… I got free, but see these stitches?.. Anyway, so my friends have told the police about you.. you know, that I talked to a foreigner.. I told them it wasn’t you, but still wanted to make sure”

“……………………………………………..”

Guess I am living a dangerous life here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment