Tuesday, April 08, 2003

First Finnish experience

The first month I came.. Hanging around with students of material sciences..

Go to a party to Nite train, s**t place…

There is this beautiful young lady in the group, and we have been smiling all night, impossible to get through, the finns do not leave her alone…

So, on the dance floor, I make my move and am like couple of steps away, and she recognizes it, and calls for me, getting step by step closer..

Two steps left…

Smiling…

Rhythm synchronized..

Movements match..

My heart goes bum bum bububum

The bastard beside her tell something into her ear..

2 steps becomes other end of the bar

And the girl never talks to me again.. I try many times….

So, what has the guy told her.. Nobody knows me in town…

How can the girl give such a reaction…

A good example of what we are facing here..

God, now I am pissed again…

No comments:

Post a Comment