Friday, June 18, 2010

The Tiger Robe - 3 - The whore


Good feelings. Everybody is feeling good, and it is time to ove to town,


We go downstairs'n'out.


Back to -15.


While there is a snowfight going on in the courtyard, my friends exit the building, and I suggest outloud,


"Yo, let's go to the strip club across the street", as bait for the drunk fish, and one fish bites.


Not the one that I was waiting for. A girl from the party.


"Eeeeeew.. You go to strip clubs?"

"No. I dont pay if I cant touch"

"So you dont go to strip clubs?"

"No, like I said, no touchy touchy, me not payee payee"

"You don't pay?"

"Touchee touchee, me maybee payee payee"

Then she makes the mistake


"I would not do it with you"


To which I slap


"I would not pay for you" (I'd do her for free...)


And there I made the mistake,


She turns around and starts shouting


"HE CALLED ME A WHORE!!!!! THIS BASTARD CALLED ME A WHOoOoOOooReeEE" (trying to emulate her voice)


My buddies in the courtyard looked and me, and her, me laughing, holding my stomach, and they smiled knowingly, contined the snowfight they just had joined.


And as luck would have it, this would not be the first time I would get a stomach ache cause a woman identified herself as a whore, or at least thought it possible that someone would think she is one.


Fuck man, life is good.







No comments:

Post a Comment