Friday, June 18, 2010

You have been lied to



Tall? Check

Looks? Check

Cuteness? Check


Do I think I know her? Check. Shit. So either we talked, she rejected me, or I took the number and did not bring the pursuit to the end, or she is the wife of someone I know. I have in the past not remembered women I had sex with, but with this one I was sure that nothing had come out of our possible interaction.


A few beers' worth time later I remember who she is, just as she is walking by.


I stop her, her eyes are my level, and she has no high heels. I have a smirk. The deadly one.


I recite some things I remember avout a chat we had some years ago.


Now she remembers me, and actually remembers the conversation better than me.


And now that I remember her, I gotta complete the list, after a short conversation,


Tall? Check

Looks? Check

Cuteness? Check

Gorgeous smile? Check

Intelligent? Check

Friendly? Check

Shy in a sexy way? Check

Am I interested? Check

She accepts me inviting myself, with a smirk, to her place for playing with some animal of hers? Check


Then her friend pulls her away.


I spot her when she is leaving the bar, go up to her. Immediate recognition of my presence, a welcome smile, accompanied with me taking my phone out, and her reaching for it.


"I am leaving for holiday in two weeks. Type your number, I'll call you before that"

"Sure. I am on holiday anyway"

"Wow.. Already?"

"Yea, am on maternity leave", the look of a loving mother on her face (see bottom of story)

"Hmmm... Do not be offended that I have put my phone in my pocket now. I hope you understand"

"...yes"

"Good night" I say sincerely,

"Good night" she says warmly.


I felt sorry for this girl.


An intelligent woman thinking a guy like me would be in line to date her when she was breastfeeding her little baby.


Ladies you have been lied to.


We guys are not in queue to date you once you have born children to other men. Hell, especially not when you are breastfeeding still...


At least, guys like me are not. The others you dont want anyway.


He is your magic boy. For me, somebody else's dick juice.


Tall? Check

Looks? Check

Cuteness? Check

Gorgeous smile? Check

Intelligent? Check

Friendly? Check

Shy in a sexy way? Check

Am I interested? Check

She accepts me inviting myself, with a smirk, to her place for playing with animalxxx? Check

Breastfeeding a baby? Someonelse's baby? Check.


Automated response: Uncheck all the previous checks.


And dont get me started on women going to bars while their babies are still not even toddling. Though, I have seen worse than just going to a bar for a night.



3 comments:

  1. And I think you foreign men are like monkeys, so primitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think you foreign men are like monkeys, so primitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes being civilized is the wrong way to go.

    If you exchange "civilized" with "progressive", you will better get what I mean.

    AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH

    ReplyDelete