Monday, June 07, 2004

Empty Complaints...

Had a small infection on my butts... Due to some hair turning around.. Me, hairy ass..
Went to the doc, she stuck a needle, and took out the stuff...
Before that, I could not sit, now I cannot walk...
And while I was lying on the bench, getting poked, was thinking of my cut finger, that, interestingly, the small needle hurt much more than a whole finger getting chopped off...

So, she gave me some antibiotics, and I made me onto the way to the pharmacy..
On every step my butts hurt, so I started limping, to ease the pain...

Halfway,
I saw a student..
Limping..
But never will have the chance to walk straight..
And there I was, limping because some tiny pimple hurt in my butts...
I was ashamed of myself...
Decided to walk straight, even though the pain I had.. – some of you may know that a pimple in the wrong place on the head can cause terrible headaches, for example...

This event triggered a chain memory...
Memory, which makes me thank to god every morning I wake up, healthy, everything intact, with a morning erection....

...........

Was in Sokeri, and was thinking that I had not had sex for a long time, and that I just got shot down...
Had my friends on the right, my view blocked, so I turned right..
I saw a guy in a wheelchair...
And I just that day, had ridden one hour bike, fast and furious, downhill uphill, under sun, on gravel and on asphalt...
Went to the gym, worked out my chest and back... Had broken my bench press maximum if it were not for the biking...
And if I were not so picky on who I hit on, there were at least ten girls who were a possible lay...
And I was complaining to myself, that these days I have to jerk off more than usual....

...............

Things like these...

Or a girl I did not dance with because I was busy chatting with my friends, gets into the hospital the next day... Now she is ok.. But those days were bad..

...............

I have only nine and a half fingers...
So?
..............

A student of mine,
A clever guy...
Got into a fire and lost one eye when he was a kid..

...............

And then I hear myself whining, man I am horny...
I hear my friends saying
I am too short...
I am not good looking...
I cannot talk with that girl..

.................

In German, my sister told me:

Ist egal ob kugelrund,
Hauptsache gesund..

No matter if you are chubby, what counts is if you are healthy...

-----------------

In the end...
A day with a little pain in your body...
A day without a fuck...
A day with no money in your account...
A day with a failed test...
A day alone at home...
A day with whatever problem you might have on that day...
A day which will end in less than twenty four hours,

Will end,
And if you wake up,
Healthy and alive,

There should be no reason to whine,
Though there are plenty, .. to dine....

No comments:

Post a Comment