Monday, June 07, 2004

This is long... and was a story very hard to write

As I know, the people reading this, at least one, will find himself here,
And even though I talked to him about writing this, and will talk with him about that night when I see him again,
I know this may cause some cold waters to flow in between...
But, other than that, TODAY I HAD MY 3000th VISITOR!!!

So, back to the evening...
Joined my friends in the bar.
Very young people, and a shitload of Italians, and Middle Easterners...
Have my back resting on the wall, my buddies in front of me,
Enjoying the good rack talking to some guy in front of them...
Then, the good rack comes and talks to one of the buddies...

I, as a principle, do not jump in when a friend of mine is talking to a girl...
Do not even pay attention...

Flashback:

Two years ago, in a bar, where they had the Nokia international meeting on the same day, I met this girl, not Nokia engineer, half Austrian half Italian, had a quite good chat with her, until the engineers I and my friends knew started attacking with questions, tapping my back, making thumbs up, and even pulling my arm in an introduce me fashion...

Later I learned they also did it to the Turk who was chatting with her friend...
So, a friend talking to a girl...
I will not approach if not asked for.
That I try to hold all the time, and I think I succeed in that.
I know how frustrating it is to get a guy who has no chance to disturb the conversation..

End of flashback...


So, I am standing there, my eyes off that rack, scanning for other nice young décolletéés...
The girl sees me
Calls her friend, and pushes me to her...
Turns out to be a nice chat, a five minutes I chat with her,
Her friend leaves my buddy,
Suddenly I have two girls around me,
Sadly my buddies are ignored at that moment, but listening...
So, in another five minutes, I am invited to have a threesome,
With girls, I would be delighted even to hump one on one..
And you people know my search of the threesome, two m one f, or otherway..

Just out of the blue, my one dream will come true, and not by one good-looking, one ok girl, but two good-looking chicks...
As I am humming a “hmmm”...
Let me write the convo:
“Would you take us two tonite?” the tall one asks
“You two, and me” I answer.. heart running faster that a scooter beat
“Yes” she says
“Hmmmm” I say, not wanting to give a “hola hola, lets go”
And my buddy jumps in from behind, something possibly every man would do, - I would not if not invited, though that is another story..

“May I join” – He may, I do not mind..
“No” Says the tall one..

At this moment I am in deep conversation with the shorter one, the second girl, about shyness... And a moment away from an exceptional nite...
Here comes the bomb:
My buddy asks the tall one,
“Why?”
Why? .... Why?!!??!!??!!!
That is one question you do not ask!!!

Whatever the reason is, it will not be something you will like, nor will it be something you will be able to change, nor will it be logical!!!!
And men, when asked why, give a reason which takes the girl out of the focus, like,

“Why you not dancing?”
“Have a girlfriend”, “Am gay”, “Just came back from holiday, want to spend time with friends”, “It just is” etc...
A girl as that night,
Will say,
“You are.....”
And that “....” will be possibly something the guy will have a problem with, and that will just enhance the problem...

You DO NOT ASK WHY!!!

especially to a short “No”
And it indeed enhanced the problem...
It does for me too, but I get the answer always without asking...

“No, you have too many girls anyway...” Check out Jealousy
“No, you are too good looking”
“No, I am afraid of you”
“No, you are aggressive”...
Etc..

Anyway,

So after the “Why” ‘s answer,
Instead of leaving, giving me open road to my two on one,
He went into a conversation trying to convince her that it is actually good, the reason she gives...
Which I actually enjoyed... Was fun....
But you cannot change the girls mind by talking, except if you are a persistent fin... A different story...
With foreigners, sex is in a different category I learned...

So, even after not being able to convince the tall one,
Instead of leaving, giving me open road to my two on one,
He started grinding the short one, who responded...
Maybe there was a chance...

Until I made THE mistake,
I also grinded the short one...
Tall one got jealous, pissed and angry..
And left...

Me and buddy continue grinding.. – Have to admit he is one of the best grinders I have seen in action.. Greetings to you grinder!!!
The tall one is missing...
Anyway, I am having fun...
So the short one leaves to find her friend,
When they come back,
My buddy still continues,

“Why you not fucking me?” etc... Stop it man...
It will not help you, nor can you do anything...

In the meantime, while I was talking to the short girl, I saw a friend, and started talking to him, just like Finnish guys do, turning my back to the girl I am flirting with, upon seeing a buddy, ....learned it does not work...
So foreign men cannot act the way fins do.. We are doomed to be stupid (just read on, you will understand what I mean..)

Some anecdotes from that night:

....

“Finnish men are more clever than foreigners” – Said to my friend, and that was a heavy discussion...

My readers would know that I think the fins play the correct game for the women, and my readers also would know I think that the definition of being a man, because of the lack of other ways of showing it, is limited to misbehaving women, especially in the nightlife... That is like almost the only way to be a “man”... and of course, if I do something like it, I become the captain asshole... that’s a different issue...

If requested, I could write a whole story, what would make up a man in Turkey, what would literally get you killed, and what would put you into a looser category...

....

Ah...
I also got to hear,
That they have a dildo, and do not need me, before hearing:
“We need love, not – looking down at my dick – sex”
From a girl who invited me to a threesome, and has a Spanish boyfriend somewhere,
And who had a failed attempt at my butts as she was saying goodnite...

....

I got to hear,

“You are a looser – from the girl I refused to dance with, the girl who grabbed my butts, and who was rubbing my nipples till I took her hand away and held it firm, away from my nipples... And who got her ass grabbed by me with a “nice” comment – Why you have no woman?”
To my answer, I got the reply, “Wow, I appreciate you in that case”
....

Why do you want us?
Go find some beautiful girl – points to the dancefloor

....

The girl who told me I look like Banderas, without a reaction from me, accused me of lying that I am Banderas.....

....

And one more thing I have to add...
In the beginning of the article, I have written many times, not to ask “why”..
Well I did it too...
Thought I had a justification,
But the justification is actually just an excuse to pussify myself...
I analyzed when she said
“I can’t”
To my phone request...
She did not say “No I will not”, she said “I can’t”..
So I thought asking “Why” was justified..
It was not...

Its just a desperate move – mind you, the move – for further contact... Nothing else.. No profit gained...
Another example that the “Why” is useless...
What is very useful is “How”...

-------

So in the end, another threesome option got sucked in the drain,
By my buddy not realizing its time to back off...
By me not realizing what I should have done...
By me not acting on my instincts...

Later that nite, my buddy excused himself, and said he should have backed off,
I was not pissed at him, and will not be so easily...
A friend knowing what he may have done wrong, in this case something possibly every man would have done, does not deserve to be angry at... specially not over someone I do not know...

More than that, I was pissed at me..
At me not knowing what to do..
Not being able to turn the tables around, in a game which started totally on favor of me...

And back I am,
On the search of a threesome...

And on the way, there will be some flowers stepped on, and some flowers smelled, in the garden of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment