Friday, June 18, 2004

Why the fuck shall I say Hi?

Why shall I say hi to a girl who did misbehave?
Or..
Why do girls expect me to be nice to them?
--------

Friday in Sokeri,
I see this girl, actually she sees me.., who I was seeing three years ago... She gave me an introduction to sado mazo stuff... Scary... We saw eachother for three months or so...
Then a break came, don’t know why.. she was sick, I think.. And then my calls – only two- were left unanswered...
Two weeks ago she sees me, and her hi is a grab of my butt, I turn see her, nod..
This week, she taps my shoulder,
A smile on her face,
“Hiiiiiiiiii”
I nod,
“Hi”

Her face changes, and I see her looking at me the rest of the evening....
Unhappy for the reaction she got...

------------

Friday in Colorado...
I met her in Bebop, three four months ago...
Was just before the last dance...
Interesting looking face... Had a hard look on it...

I broke my rule of not using the opening line, - Why this rule? Because it serves nothing more than getting me blueballs.... Reasons varied... Will not tell them here, because some losers out there will call me self-centered narcissist bastard....
“Let’s dance”
We dance,
We smooch...
We walk home..
Part ways near my place..
Meet the next day..
She comes over to my place...
The ice queen...
Nothing works... Man is this bitch stuck up...
I keep my distance after getting strange reactions to my approaches..
I get to hear then:
“Why are you so distant?”
Leaves my place after tea...
The next meeting she flakes...
For my last call she is “busy”..
Fine...

In Colorado...
I need to pee...
Get up, and move towards the restroom..
On the stairs, someone taps my shoulder and says, “Hiiiiii”
“Hi” I nod with a smile and continue...
Bitch.. You should have had the mind to say “Hi” a long time ago...

She sits in front of our table, and I get to watch her butts for the rest of the evening there... Very well shaped in the Gym Atletico..
They leave...
Soon after we leave...

Go to Sokeri...
Sometime, I feel like the caffeine of the Red bull is not enough, go to the bar to get a coffee...
There she comes, towards me,
“Hi”
“Hi”
We have three five sentences of stupid exchange...
She wait for me to initiate some convo...
I do not...
Except..
“How’s work?”
“Nice.”
“Nice?” I inquire
“Nice, like in awesome”
“Good to hear”
And turn back to my coffee, while she is looking at me with the look:
“Why the fuck are you acting so strange”.....

HAHAHA

Was I the one busy?
Was I the one turning her head when I come for a kiss, and then telling me I am distant?
Was I the one who flaked on a meeting?
Was I the ice queen?
And I am acting so strange...
Oh, you must be kidding......

---------


Am I supposed to give people respect?
No..
Am I supposed to be nice?
No..
Am I supposed to entertain?
No...
What do they think I am supposed to do?
Do you think I care anymore?
What am I supposed to do?
Take no shit...

-------------------

In the bar, the Italian tells me the russians he talked before are there...
I know the girls by face, got introduced to them once in Panama, but did not pay much attention that nite...
One of the is cute...
The other one comes over,
Says Hi to my friend, and the other guy she knows, I continue dancing, enjoying myself, giving occasional smiles around, not bothering my friend,
As said, enjoying myself...
Sometime later, I get tired, am calling it the nite,
Say bye to my friends, lean over her...
Say bye...

She sa’s:
“Why are you so serious?”
“Me?”
“Yes”
“Well I did not recognize that... If I am looking so serious, its maybe because of the strange behaviour you had, the last time you met my friend and me...”
“Uh....”
Uh, uh fucking what??

Now let me explain...
When they come to Panama, they are driven there by my friend, who picks them up from the other side of the town, mainly because of his brother from the states, as it is how they do it there...
Driven,
And even asked the guys to pay their entrance....
The guys did not, thanks to God....
Inside, in the first ten minutes, the girls got lost, and were not seen with my friends again...
Now and then she comes to say hi to him... So what???

Somewhere in the night, the cute one asks my buddy where I am from, Greece?
“No, “ he says, “Turkish...” – Now I just thought this is quite interesting, make myself a mental note...
“Uuuuuh....” She turns her head in disappointment...
That’s the story I get to hear..
I have no prob with russian women...
But hey,
She gets disappointed I am Turkish...
A russian...
A country known for its prostitutes in Turkey...
Women, who come to earn money, mainly...
She turns her head, to one income source of her countrywomen...
Me, no have respect for that, my friend...

Have to add, that later on, from an insider source, I get to hear, these girls actually are prostituting for 80 euro’s a fuck....
No more comments on this one...

Ah,
We get to see them later on,
Cute one comes introduces herself,
And upon my comment on her deep voice, really deep,
Leaves without saying anything, her nose up... – As if I care....

First discriminate me,
Then bitch on me – The comment was not really bad as most of you think, smiling, “Hey, you do have a deep voice” I said..

And then expect me to be friendly?
Ok, I do not hate you...
You just do not exist...

That’s all...

No comments:

Post a Comment