Friday, June 18, 2004

Great Football Guru, ...Drunk...

Again...
In the bar...
Somebody taps me on the shoulder heavily...
Trouble, shouts my instincts...
Turn around,

And see this heavily drunk, heavily built, heavily overweight, heavily shaved guy blabbing something... If there is a fight, I will need some polar bear to get the guy down, or a well kick in the balls... a well one...
Well ,turned out to be a cute guy..
I will not go into the stuff he said, or my efforts to send him away,

Here is a summary:
“Heee, you Kreek?”
“No, German”
“Nooooo... look at you...”
“Yeaaaa... Look at me...”
“Where is you mother and father from?”
“Germany”
“Noooo............... I know football very much”
“Hey, that’s great”
“European championships.. harhar”
“Yea, good games”
“Who is your favorite?”

I look around, and see only Italians,

“Italy”
“Nooo.. Italy sucks, my favourite is Turkki”
..........
I almost burst out loud...
He knows a lot about football, yea,
He just does not know that Turkey was out of the championships rounds after they lost against Lithuania...

What a favorite...
Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment