Monday, June 07, 2004

What is wrong in having a functioning dick?

Ahh ahh.. Women...
After dealing with them for 12 years now.. Since 1992..., I have learned one thing of uttermost importance:

Women have no clue of what they want.
This is a basic fact.

For example...
Three years ago, in the night club Ilves,
The night I met a girl who is a good friend now,
She had also a friend with her, who also is a friend of mine nowadays...

Some chat, some laughter,
And her friend went away for some time,
Met a boy,
He asked her for a dance,
She agreed,
Came back laughing her ass off...

I asked her what happened,
She told me he was cute and so, but the looser had a boner when they were dancing slow...
Slow...
Close enough to feel her breath on his neck... Her breasts on his chest.. Her hips in his hands...

And the looser got a boner...
Poor man...
He gets his dick up that easily...

Without the need for a blowjob or a half hour handjob..
The poor looser,
His dick is working...

------

Interesting... ‘Cause whenever I dance slow, which is very rare, I always have a boner...
Once it backfired, the girl told me I am easy... My ideas on that is here.

------

And one more thing..
Remember American Pie, the Flute girl telling the sucker why he..
Because he was a sure shot..
Really, the looser in Ilves, even if not giving the girl good sex, at least he would have a hard dick to offer...
Sure shot...

------

And then women...
Apart from what has happened to me or my friends, from a website about confessions, what I learned is that,
A guy must be always ready when the woman wants to pop...
If he is horny more than that, he is a sex crazed pervert...
If he is less horny than that, he is a sucker...
But, if the man fails once on a critical time, uuuuuuuhhhhh god beware!!!

the man has no right to say,
“Its my period..”
“I am tired”
“I am drunk”
“My head hurts..”

And not even the right to say,
Your warm body so close to mine that I can feel your every curve is so damn sexy, I want to rip off your clothes right here on the dancefloor and fuck your brains out...”

Because,
A man who is enough a man to get a boner by a slowdance, is a looser for some...

-----

Well,
Me, the pervert,
Will not back off from boning on the dancefloor

No comments:

Post a Comment