Monday, June 07, 2004

Yes, I am jealous.. And yes, it is unfair

Just came home, cycling, training, weight training... All together some two and a half hours..
Waiting for the chicken to cook in the oven..
Remembered some conversation I had with a very good friend,
She will be very pissed at me writing this,

“I like a man”
“See see”
“Yea, but he is of the kind taking a woman home every weekend”
“..”
“And he is very sexy”

.......

And mind that I see her only as a friend, but the conversation holds for so many others I met, who I do not consider as a friend...
.......

I am jealous,
Now, what I do with women is nobodies business...
But whenever I meet a girl or boys, that is the first thing which they are curious about, not the first question...
And with women, their idea of me having many of their kind is such a setback, most of the times I cannot break the blocks...

But when a fin does that, it is ok... More important it is sexy...
I do not know..
What is the difference?
A girl who goes wet by hearing my voice, becomes a desert when thinking of me and other women...
A girl who is a desert, becomes a sea when thinking of a local man’s women...

And yes...
I am jealous for this unfairness...
Breaks my heart...
More importantly, breaks my faith in the game..
Makes me realize I am more dangerous than I thought I was...
And that is unfair..

.......

After writing this in the whining puppy style,
Listened to Nirvana, Come as you are..
Ate my chicken..
And went back to me old life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment