Sunday, August 08, 2004

Unbelievable double standard

Am walking with my neighbor and her chick friend back to my place..
Neighbor’s pimping actually for me : )
Or for her friend…

“I like you, you are different than the foreigners…
I don’t like the outsiders….
They always touch, are all over you” .. She says… Making a movement of a disgusting guy movement,

The movement where the guy has saliva dripping, trying to grab the breasts…
And her face has a disgusted look…
Well she was right…

There was a foreigner in similar fashion near her all night.. (Not me!)
But then I also saw a couple of locals near her…
So I imitated.
Took her friend, the chick, my flirt of the evening,
Turned to the neighbor…
“You do not like outsiders touching you, fine… What about this way Finnish guys say hi?”
Took the chick, put her ass on my dick,
Said hi, while grinding and touching all over,
Said whazzuuuuup, my hands now on the belly, me still behind her…

You know what was the answer????

Let me tell you:……………

“THAT IS DIFFERENT, I RESPECT THAT”

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment