Sunday, August 08, 2004

Player meets the bitch

To say the truth, I had gotten out of business with the updating of the webpage…
Just checked, and the last story was written one and a half months ago…
Somewhere I had a crazy night with uncountable stories, but I just felt like I needed better ones to start writing…

And, last night, it happened…

If you have read my “Why the fuck shall I say Hi?", you know my attitude against unresponsive, undeserving women.. If not, read that one…

This girl, I met in panama three months ago – I had forgotten the time, she told me… - had a nice convo with her for five minutes, then she started bitching around.. I left.
Saw her couple of times, eye contact, nothing more…
Yesterday in a terrace, I see her, she nods, I nod…
Later, I see my neighbor, a nice girl, and her friend, a cutie, even though older than I am, God took his time for her.. She turned out to have just left a guy after nine years, and immense psychological problems… Anyway,
Suddenly someone touches my arm, it’s the panama girl, I say a silent hi. Turn back to the neighbor..
Soon after, I leave the bar.
Go to some other place.
Take my water. Find a nice corner.
Oh.. There comes the lady…
Looks at me, I look at her.
Says hi, comes close.
“I feel better now than last time”
“Well last time you had some attitude”
“Yes, but three months have passed”
“So, now you are in single life..”
“No, not single, alone”
“Hmmm”
“The thing is, I know the game too well” She says
“And that is a problem?”
“Yes. I don’t like game. I am too good in it. I can see through.”

Me smiling sinisterly,
“See, there is always someone playing better than you”
“I do not want that.. I can see it.”
“With one better than you, you cannot.”
“I have seen too much”
“You have not seen all”
“You are a player..”
“So?”
“You always have chicks around”
“Well, look at yourself…”
“I am no chick, I am a woman”
“Olalaaaaaa”
……

After hearing, I am untrustable, I am cold, I am a player, I am a bastard, she hates my kind, she knows my kind..

After telling she is not warm.. A bad girl.. A biitch.. Untrustable.. If a killer is honest , you can even trust him, Sadist, masochist, nice breasts ?, if they are real… That I have silicone…

I started hearing, she does not know what she is doing here, I am getting warmer, I am a good player (I AM GETTING FUCKING BORED OF THAT SENTENCE, REALLY PREFER ASSHOLE TO THAT ONE…..), I am good, very gooood…
I started getting hands on my back.. She is a natural touch talent.. Wow… I started having a girl singing with a sexy voice into my ear..
I had a girl rubbing her breasts on mine.. Closing her eyes when my hand reaches to her hair…
I had a girl looking to my lips half the time…
It just was one of those days, I just wanted to flirt and fuck.. No kissing.. Really did not feel like kissing…
I had a girl, who said ok to my “lets walk” suggestion..
I had a girl who sat on my lap on the second we sat on the bank…
I had a girl telling her life story…
I had a girl eyes closed half the time, my hands on her neck.. And when open, her eyes on my lips… Me smiling sinisterly. : ) BAAAAD I AM!!
Somewhere, I said, let’s go to my place – She lives in Nokia…

“Mum… No.. I do not go to guys I can’t trust.. I will go to Oikinniemi to my friends’ place”
I, with a crooked smile,
“Well let’s go to your friend then… That’s neutral territory.”
At that point she freaked out… I wasted her time.. She was right… She is leaving, she will not talk to me anymore…
I was just standing there, “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???”
So, she said, I am indeed a player, and she will not talk to me, I shall talk to her hand…. Bla bla bla….

Now I am writing this, I am laughing outloud…
Man some women are stupid….
And last night, I was laughing all the way home, people on the street were looking at me as if I was crazy…
God, why did you create those stupid bitches?

I never told her I wanna marry her.. I never told her I am not a player – my friends know that I do not consider myself, another issue – I actually was in an ultra pimp mode, acting so much like a pimp… I WAS A P.I.M.P. IN ACTION that night,
That was why she stayed in the first place…

And in the end she gets pissed because I turned out to want to fuck her…
OLAAAALAAAAA….

Oh yea, I want to become friends with her, and go hunt butterflies… MY ASS… : )

Now,
I see her again, it will be a definite fuck… And I have to admit, revenge fucks feel so good… HARRRRR HARRRRRRR!!!!!


P.S.: This has not turned out to be a fuck, but yet another story for Finndistan.

Click for part two

No comments:

Post a Comment