Monday, September 27, 2004

A blue balls story

Funny..
All the foreigners I’ve talked to know the blue ball issue...
Most Finns don’t…

Anyway, back to Turkey.
Uni.
First year.

Am staying with a friend.
Dating this girl… Ohhh… She kisses so sweet…
Two years older than I am, dated a guy for three years before me…
So, I think, she is not virgin, YEEEAAAA…
Well….

She was…. ---- I started quite late.. God made me meet all virgins in town… -

Comes to my place one nite…
Instantly takes my pants off…
Starts sucking…
Whoaaaa…. She sucks for half an hour; I am jumping up and down.. Shaking all the way… Man what a pleasure, but that’s too much, I can’t come…
How much I try, she does not continue…
So, me and my hard dick pass the night pressed against her buttocks…

In the morning, we take a bus to school…
On a bumpy road…
On my left, my flatmate, on my right, the girl…
Flatmate knows the situation…

On every bump, I go:
“Ahh.. Uhh” damn pain in my balls… Women don’t know that,
Sadly don’t respect that…

The girl looking at me:
“What is wrong darling?”
“My back..”
My flatmate beside me, laughing to death…. Holding his stomach…
But…
But…

The fact that the driver turned and looked at me, then at the girl, then at me,
And had this pity look on his face…
That was something you do not come across everyday…

No comments:

Post a Comment