Monday, February 25, 2013

Who will be the one rejecting you? You?

Black sports tights, pink top, an amazing body, but it was the way she moved from one stretch into another. A body moving can be only such a beautiful sight. The smoothness, the softness. Clearly a competing athlete she was.

A face, that also has taken the graces from the gods of beauty.

Then I felt the energy of that feeling being mirrored. Which is a beautiful bonus. And a sign of "Go go go"

At some point when I was in the middle of my set, she came to stretch beside my station. I finished my set, having used my last breath, I looked at her, but needed to squat down.

That was it. I gave the rejection to her, and to myself where no rejection was existent.

Did I fear rejection, did I fear losing face in the new gym, did I genuinely have no breath... Does not matter.

I gave the rejection no chance. I rejected myself, I rejected her.

One thing I have learned in the past years is this:

You have a choice.

You can fear rejection.
You can reject doing the rejection yourself.

In longer words,

You can fear rejection, and preemptively reject, giving the Gods Of Fortune no chance in deciding it.

Or, you can reject rejecting, and see if the Gods Of Fortune favor you, and helping them in their decision by forcing them to decide, by going up and facing it, by creating your own fortune.

A man can get angry at a girl rejecting him. He is at the level of fearing rejection. He is angry at the Gods Of Fortune because this one time he tried, the dice fell wrongly.

Or,

A man can accept a girl rejecting him as the sign that he is not rejecting preemptively. This man will get angry at himself for rejecting any opportunity that arises. He likes to call on the Gods Of Fortune, he likes to makes his own fortune, try what is on the menu of the day. He knows by not letting the girl reject him, he is rejecting fortune.

Gods Of Fortune don't let their graces shine on men who turn their backs on them.

The last girl who rejected me, I laughed about it, I don't even remember it now. But this day I rejected myself. And this will be yet another lesson.  This will me make choose.

Which one will I be?

And you, what do you choose?

Let the girl decide if she likes you?
Or decide it for her? Negatively.

Will you create your fortune?

Let me help:

Approaching is attractive.

Another one:

We live for the days where the risks we have taken bear fruit.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Risk is a part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Elam, A Voice for Men- the biggest conjob in the MRA and disinfo agent

    http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/107/postid/4658/scope/posts/Default.aspx

    A short commentary on MRA leaders
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ElZzB4P2D4

    The so called "Leaders" of the MRA area are lying to you all. They are telling you that governments make legislation that you HAVE to obey and that they can FORCE you to obey using the police FORCE. This is a lie. They know it is a lie. And they are telling you lies that they know are lies.

    The TRUTH is that legislation is NOT LAW and you do not have to obey ANY legislation. Here are links to videos that go into this in detail. This is not a new idea. Many people KNOW that legislation is not law and have been telling you so for a long time.

    The excuse offered is usually "well the guvment can hurt you if you do not obey" is just that. An excuse. The only reason that guvments do hurt men who do not obey is because men have TOLERATED these crimes and not formed new courts to put criminals in guvment on trial. Men only have themselves to blame.

    ReplyDelete