Friday, January 09, 2004

Point of views

The twenty hour ship cruise, this summer...
Unlight drinking, heavy partying...

Whoaa, this chick in her white pants... Damn, that is an a**!!!
Ooops, I have a tent...
Chatting with a girl, leave her, go to the white pants...
Two hours later, am in my cabin, the guys are somewhere out partying in the ship, I am in the room with the white pants..

Kiss,
French,
Petting,
I lie on my back, she climbs me..
Off go my jeans..
Off go the white pants...

Damn that is the best a** I have seen in my life.. And in white g-strings.. Gotta grab it.. Yummy.. Yeah ...yeah... touch that place, uuhh....

......

Click...

......

Some light in the room...

.....

Shit!!!

.....


I am looking past the girl’s face towards the door, see a girl, mouth wide open, and my friend, enyoying the view...
My girl is looking at me, looking at the two at the door...
The friend at the door, and his bounty are looking at a tight piece of ass in doggy position, in white gstrings, with two paws –---- mine –--- grabbing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment