Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Threesome invitation

Sometimes it happens that the timing is bad, the place or the people are bad.. Then you just stand there, knowing that an opportunity is passing by, without giving you a chance to catch it...

Sunday morning, I am lying in bed.. Not my bed though.. In a bed which belongs to the lady of saturday night... Had slept around 6-7 am...
Now it is eight am
Bip biiip bip biiiiip
Just got an SMS... Who the hell sends me an SMS at eight in the morning... Sunday morning...
I check the phone,
The sender is a girl I see once a week, and her name is *****...

The message goes like,
“Hello Finndistan, we are in *****’s place, and looking for a guy to have a threesome, would you like to join?”
“Now?”
“No, waiting for *****’s sister to leave, then.”
“Allright, going back to sleep, let me know when she leaves”

I was dead, one hour sleep, and stupid me thought its not nice if I would leave the girl’s place in the morning without a reason... So went back to sleep... And also could not get why ***** is sending me a message saying that they are in *****’s place.... So I slept...
I woke up, one pm, and no message had come...
As it seems, the other girl was someone I knew, ++++++, and she was sending me the message using *****’s phone, and they could not wait for the sister to leave, so they just went at it... And I WAS BLOODY SLEEPING!!!!

DAMN ME!!!
VICTIM OF MY OWN DIGNITY!!!
or stupidity....

Still regret it...

No comments:

Post a Comment