Tuesday, May 04, 2004

So.. Women do lie about their age!!!

Met my friends’ colleague in sokeri on Saturday..
She had this little cutie with her..
I instantly warmed up...

- It is important to not the reference factor: I knew the colleague, she is fun, so her friend must be fun.. another example of “tell me who you know” –

It was the end of the night,
I managed to pimp for the colleague, she started talking to this guy I know from the gym..
Was alone now with the cutie...
She says she works in a bar...
Good I say, lets dance...
She smells gorgeous.. No perfume.. Just a woman...
I have a fetish for smells..

Cute cute...

In the end of the night, we arrange that I meet her in the bar she works, on Monday nite...

Monday...
I got to her workplace, I see her through the window, she’s text’ing someone...
I open the door...
Before I can step in, the lady recognizes me, running, she flees into the kitchen, and returns as some guy...
The lady is gone... A guy has come...
I get a tea..
She does not emerge till I finish it..
Happy to have found a story, I leave the place...

She told me she was twenty two...
The behavior made me say:

“Am I fucking dealing with eleven year olds?????”
From now on,
A woman tells me her age,
I will divide it by two,
Act accordingly..

....

“Want a lollipop?”

No comments:

Post a Comment