Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Double edged ethics

Interesting that I, not the most ethical, politically correct man will write another ethics texts...

Yes people, be good, and live a kind life. Care for others and make them happy...
Bullshit..
Shut up.
Hehe....

Readers of this site will know about the questions I get about how many wives I have, why I left my girlfriend at home, etc etc...
Or comments like, I am lying, I am not single etc....
It is expected, that I do not hurt women?
I do not cheat on my girlfriend(s) whatever...
If am married, do not go out...
Cry if a girl breaks up with me..
Cry if I break up with a girl...

Not even cry, because I do not break up...

Take women as they are, psychedelic freaks :)

If I do one small thing not approved by the society, not that I care much, get the banner : asshole glued on me....
For example lets say I hit on a girl, I slept with, hit on, or have been hit on by,
The girl I am currently interested in, freaks out, tells me she can’t do anything with me.. Etc etc.....
Fine.

But then,
If it is such an important fact if I have girlfriend that I am cheating on or not, and if I am, and that is the worst thing I can do,

Can somebody tell me why there are so many men carrying fake wedding rings, to get laid easier?

I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment