Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Stupidity in mass scale and sexual harassment

Let us take Turkey for example,
Man woman,
There is eye contact...
The girl looks away, the guy waits for a few seconds, his heart beating, then turns...
In less then a minute, eye contact is reestablished...
The girl looks away, looking down first...
Heart races...
Not even another heartbeat away, the eyes meet, and a slight nod, or even better, a slight smile appears in between...

If the guy is bold, he will have a direct approach, and initiate conversation...
If not, he will wait for a good time.

Eye contact.
Done flirtauously...

Why am I writing this?

The coming event is based solely on eye contact.
And stupidity.
So why do I write about eye contact and not stupidity?
Stupidity exists everywhere, eye contact does not exist in a flirtuous way in Finland.

The story starts on a nite in Panama...
Having such a good time.... Friends all around, met some Kosovan girls, ultra bitchy, but fun, speaking Turkish all the time, I am in good mood, had three coffees, together with baileys.. * lick my lips again*, the friends around me are in a good mood, the bar does actually not exist.. At least not too much...

My head jolts up in laughter, some bastard just exploded a joke, on my way down, I see her staring at me from the distance I could actually spit across... Of course no eye holding.. The moment she sees I see her, head flies in a hundred and eighty degrees turn,
I thought her neck is broken now..

Back to friends...
Ah, they are going sitting,
Join later,
On the table there is this girl, possibly one of the most beautiful in the bar, and turns out to be a lot of fun to talk to, besides being a friends’ ex....

Later, join my friends on the dancefloor, two hotties, four guys, and me..
A-ha, .......... there she is, staring again.. Catches my attention, evaluate her – a lie, at the third second of seeing her, I knew I would lay her, risen the opportunity...
Somewhere she passes me by I hold eyes, and tell her to stop, she smiles, continues her way...
Back to business :)
This time, I am dancing with the ex, there she is, staring again....
Somewhere she passes me by I hold eyes, and tell her to stop, she smiles, continues her way...
Talking to a good friend nearby the stage, getting life lessons, she is staring...
On a bet, talk to the cute Russian down there, she is staring...
Somewhere she passes me by I hold eyes, and tell her to stop, she smiles, continues her way...- After saying “Never”, and me shrugging my shoulders, WTF... I think...

Later on,
She literally sexually harasses me by her looks.. I am not saying looking in a nice/bad way.. Simply staring like a stupid cow watches the train pass by...

-------------------

So there she is again, some weeks later...
Lady staring again,
Me, in good mood, indifferent to the outcome, go up to her,
Oh, what do we have?
A why the fuck is he here look.
So what?
“About a month ago, a girl harassed me in Panama, with her stare, wonder if it was you”
“No”
“No?”
“No”
“You have not been there?”
“No”
“What, you are underage?”
“Yes. I am nineteen.”
“Is it seventeen plus fake id nineteen, or twenty one too old nineteen?”
“Nineteen....”
“Hmmm... so I am mistaken. Can happen”

And she has this get the fuck away look in her face, still, and still I do not care...
Her friend says hi to her, .......... I know her...
So we start talking, I tell of the event, and she goes:
“Yes, that is her.”
“You sure?” I ask,
"Yes I am.”
“She said she does not go to Panama”
“Oh he does”
“So how old is she?”
“twenty two” – the bitch lied.
“a-ha... liar.... :) “

Some convo about her, and her friend, and the event, telling me she does know about the story, even before I told it...
“she does that sometimes..”
“I see...”.. “I do not like that”
“Sorry”

Anyway, so when I turn back to the bitch to tell a couple of words, she turns around as if disrespectfully dismissing some poor chump trying to hit on her.. While I had no intention of that.. Not worth my dick, such stupidity...

Anyway that kind of rejection shows how much of a lowlife low confident creatures some of the women out there are just in the need of feeding their egos, not knowing what they want, no goals in life, no ideas about who they are or who they are talking to.. MTV generation, not having watched movies like the last Mohican, not even able to tell the guy, “Sorry, am not interested.” Not even confidence, nor humanity as such. No need to spend my time on you, or your likes.

Wish guys out there would think and behave that way, life would be more fun for us, and for those poor wretched creatures.

I may have written hard stuff there, but as little as it happens to me, I still see some women walking over guys they would dream of being with, just for the sake of feeding the hunger for their self importance... Who the fuck are you?
If you stupid women out there do not like it that guys look at you, so fucking stop staring at me and then acting like you are the queen when I get curious and come up to you. There is no free food for your lowlife egos distributed by me.
Act like mature women – mature meaning over twenty, not like underdeveloped cows in the girl shape with nice breasts...
Soon I will start calling breasts the brains, as sometimes there exists nothing in the area where it should...

At least I know where my brains lie,
Honest as few men are,
Between my legs...
Hmmm...

Now I feel relaxed, yeaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment