Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Some like black

One year ago, am in Cafe Europa, a saturday evening.. Quite empty...

Meet this Turkish guy I know, working in a Kebab place, and he asks me about *****, a girl I am seeing those days.. Seemingly she is his exgirlfriend’s good friend, and so he knew her..

I see this one girl, she was there with a boy, seemingly on date with him, and another couple, drinking..
The boy gets her a drink..
The boy gets a kiss...
Now a french kiss...

I tell the guy I am talking to, that I like that girls style, even though she is not beautiful, she is sexy..
He tells me that she comes to the coffeehouse that the Turks go to play cards... All the guys including him, have tried her, but got shot down...

She is dancing...
Leaves to the toilet...
On the way,...
She stops by the black guy leaning to the wall, near the entrance to the restrooms.. They have a chat for fifteen seconds, the girl goes to the toilet..
The guy follows fifteen seconds later...

Tic tac...

Tic tac...

Women come and go from the toilet, but this girl is nowhere to be seen..
Oh, and there is a queue in front of the men’s toilet...
The finnish guy, the girls’ kisser is flipping out, shouting around, only to be calmed dawn by the other girl... During that time, he swallows two or three beers... No help...
Fifteen minutes...

The black guy appears, leans back on the wall..
The girl appears, gets her coat and leaves the bar.
And I have this beautiful smile on my face, a smile that exists on my friend’s face in the same time..

No comments:

Post a Comment