Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Why women have difficult time being happy

This is no deep text...
------- If there’s someone calling my texts shallow and uninteresting, please go to the sauna and stick that handle of the water thrower up ur ass...

Anyway,
Women...
Women think too much...
They do not think about the world...
Seems like they live their life in a way to make it harder....
When writing the ethics text, remembered this..

Must’ve written about them couple of times,
Meet the short blonde more than three years ago, she pulled that good girl shit on me, I bought it... Nothing happened except me getting blue balls too many times,
We stopped seeing each other..
One day I see her, two years ago, she tells me that she has cheated on her boyfriend, and she is a bad girl now...

I go whatever,
Later that day I started flirting with her friend, the tall blonde...
First one goes crazy,
Starts a fight with her friend, cries in my car telling me how could I’ve done it, she loves me...
Nooooo, it wasn’t me who had the blueballs, who had called to be flaked on couple times, I wasn’t the one who got the good girl play, while some other dude enjoyed the bad girl...
So, the second one, after two three dates with me, stops saying hi...
Fine.

A month ago,
Three years after those incidents,
A girl comes up to me in a bar,
“Finndistan”
“Yea, who are you?” – This is becoming quite a classic incident these days...
She says she is friends with the two blondes,
I remark that it is nice for her to come, and ask about her friends...
She actually turns out to be a nice chat,
And just because she is the best friend of the two, I pull an ultra tease on her, enjoying myself like hell...
I sense an attention ho psychology behind her moves, so basically am not planning to give her the kiss she longs for, even though her lips are less than a finger away from mine...

Entertainment.. turning the game around, fun :)

One and a half hour through the tease, she tells me something like she will not do anything with me tonite – as if I am the one craving for the kiss – because of her friends, her friends, who are still talking about me, after three years... Talking about me in a way that makes this lady want me so bad, but makes herself stop for the sake of her friends.... Or makes her stop after being teased on for so long...

I wonder why those two, instead of having mutual fun, and happiness (whoaaaaa.. that is corny...) chose to give me blueballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment