Monday, January 10, 2005

Humans or pussy?

Was talking to a friend.
And the question came up:

“You know, these women having no clue that someone can also see them as the human they are is something I cannot grasp”

The answer he gave was:
“Because they do not want you to see in their true being , in their desperation”
“Ha?”

“See, if you see them as pussy, they have what you want, they give you what you want, while also getting what they want, but you are the desperate one, not them….”
“And?”
“If you see them like human, they will not be able to give them what you want, and you will see through their mask, their desperation.”
“So, they basically run away from the situation where they may be treated as humans, a thing which will end up in the revealing of their desperation”
“True”

“What I get from this is that, women should be treated as mere pussies..”
“Yes..”
“Hmmm…. Not totally, women should be treated like pussies that we do not want”
“Better.. Very sad”


The friend who I talk about in the text added:
I didn't say that! ((( Finndistan:I said it, and he agreed.))) I'm still a gentleman :-) There are exception of course... I personally would never treat a woman as a mere pussy unless the situation requires that or it is her that wants to be treated like that (read as fuck buddies) (((Finndistan: For me, fuckbuddies are more than pussies. I meet them, I spend time more than the first night with them. So they have more of a value that the way pussy is used in the text above. After all, I respect my fuckbuddies. Do I respect a one night stand? Of course. Providing she also treats me with respect. If not, then not))) But of course I'm generalising here, while I guess you are focused on the "night bitches"... (((Finndistan: night bitches.. maybe.. as they also live among us… maybe some of them are daytime nicetieis??)))

No comments:

Post a Comment