Monday, January 03, 2005

Why is it the wrong one?

Melkweg…
New year’s eve…
Am walking around..

Suddenly a loud conversation emerges on my right…
Turn, and approach these six people, mixed men and women,¨

“So people, what about translating that?” – As they were showing me while talking…
This gorgeous late twenty girl shows me her friend, late twenties, countryside girl… huge breasts…
“This women is the most single girl in the bar”
“what about you?”
“Sorry I am not..”
“Hmmm… Wrong timing, wrong place, wrong girl…” – To the whole group, “Goodnite”

Five thirty….
I am going to the other dancefloor…
Part of the group is sitting…
A guy in the group goes:
“Hey you still single? She is single, what’ya think about it?”
Have to admit…

The thought crossed my mind for a few seconds….

No comments:

Post a Comment