Sunday, December 08, 2013

One Week of Shorts - 4 - The disgusting beard

"You beard is disgusting. My friend told me you were so handsome in summer"

Besides your friend being a cunt for saying that since she did not answer my messages, and another case of women thinking they are worthy nothing short of a God;

Girl you are too young and brainwashed to know,






Not even a week before you called my beard disgusting, a girl with the most beautiful smile was digging her face into my beard and smelling it, going uhhhmmm.... ahhmmmm...

Not even two days later, my beard was being stroked by a sleeping girl, just like the one in the photo.

My beard is disgusting, might be,
But my beard catches a better quality of prey than the predators your beaver is caught by.

Lest anyone thinks i am calling sour grapes.
Nope. That prey would be a good memory. Does not change the above two phrases though.

Different orientations of the looking glass.

Baugust. 
Beptember.
Boctober.
Bovember.
Becember.

Maybe

Banuary
Bebruary
Balentine's Bay Beaver Bashing
Barch
Bapril

After the last skiing day, will be Bustin Bieber. 




No comments:

Post a Comment