Friday, October 22, 2004

Drunk women, part two

So to repeat myself,
Do Finnish women get drunk to justify their fast and easy sex?

This is the second part of this story

Is being drunk an excuse for fucking around?
All over the world, it is said,
“He just swept me over my feet”
“He was so irresistible”
Etc..
Here, is it said:
“I was so drunk” ???

Take the prechristmas parties…

So many rape complaints given after these parties against colleagues the women have slept with… After some investigation, it turns out it was sex wanted by both parties, and a little alcohol… In the morning, the wife has to explain the husband why she fucked that cute twenty-five year old paperboy… So, go to police, to cover up.. Or say she was drunk…

Countless times, I refused a beautiful woman’s sex offer, because she was drunk, and upon later communication, they had boyfriends… I could’ve.. I didn’t…

I should’ve…
But then, poor boyfriends…
God only knows who else has been in that woman while she was drunk… Or where he has been when he was drunk…

OK, I DO NOT LIKE BOOZED UP PEOPLE.
I also drink.. But I still have blood, not alcohol in my blood.
Over thirty bottles of high quality – also some high percentage- alcohol in my house is my witness…
……

I used to have this principle,
Never fuck a drunken girl..

I know guys.. Finns and foreigners…
One even said,
“Drunken girl is best…
She comes, passes out.. I fuck her.. And sleep…”
Ah, and he is from one of these countries which are supposed to have the romantic lovers…. Not Middle East or Russia…

A Finn:
“Drunken woman is good…
You fuck her, put her in a cab, pay the cab…
Go sleep.. She won’t remember”
And this was a guy considered nice and cute by ladies… Not in town anymore…

Once, I saw a friend, girl from the gym, in a bar..
We had been flirting for half a year or so,…
I walked her home, and she invited me in… Sex was incredible.. I was not drunk…
In the morning.. She wakes up..
“What are you doing here?..... Oh I’m glad it is you”…. Boooom…

But then after some more observation, I found out that.
- Women drink to get laid.
- If you don’t have sex with them that night, you lost your chance….
- The idea, don’t fuck drunken women, is against the rules here.

All of them drink…
As I said, I believe its self excuse, self justification, for the seemingly committed sins… No woman, not even in this place where women have total independence, wants to be called bitch or slut…

So, you were drunk.. It was not your fault.. You knew not what you were doing… Was the sex good?... Oh yea… But I don’t remember…. Hmm… Alcohol…

One thing I wonder though is
What is the point in having sex, if you can’t remember it?
What is the point in having sex, if you have to find excuses?

And decision has been made…
Drunken women are back in the list…
Gotta give them what they want.
Disgusting?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment