Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Fuck around.. Ok.. But giving false hopes???

Walking in the bar, on Saturday, I met a girl I knew from summer…
She stopped me, and told me one of her customers had mentioned me..
The customer being one of the exceptional women I have met in my life…

Anyway, after some chat, me, the asshole said why not, and inquired if she will answer this time if I call.. She shaked her head, no…

Some background:
Met her in summer… Good chat.. Clever girl.. And cute…
Refused my invitation to go swimming, but gave me her number..
She was seeing someone, possibly a fuckbuddy who was jealous…
Seemingly, he treated her bad.. Put her down.. Insulted her… And she was still seeing him..
I should’ve seen the signs, and exit.. But a if man smells pussy, its hard to leave…
Anyway, so after some messaging, it turned out we will not meet.. Fine… A little less salt in my soup…

Saw her couple of times in a bar, always she said hi, especially if I was having fun with a good looking girl at the time… Of course.. Ego trip… Social proof.. Beauty proof… So predoctable and see thru… What the hell, hi…

The present:
So she said, she has a boyfriend..
I said, the one from summer?
Oh no, that was a jerk… - No kiddin…. Women and having no clue… Though another sign or me not to excuse myself for my behaviour… I am an ass… So what… Anyway…

She was in Turkey for a holiday…

A-ha… I thought, there it goes.. another bastard to move into the country… A two weeks summer fuck, then marry and come to Finland… Then, knowing Turks only from the beach gigolos, tell me you Turks are like this, you Turks are like that…

Turns out I was thinking too fast…
He is no Turk.
She met him in Turkey, but a Bulgarian, who is going to visit her…. In two weeks…

So, a guy, who is going to fly two thousand kilometers…
There is a promise of monogamy in that. At least given by her…
If the guy is no multimillionaire, he won’t fly that distance for a fuck…

She has made promises… or shown them… As, possibly he, independent of where he is working, is looking for a way out to this stable economy.. And thinks serious. Very serious… Here he is not the white sheep, no no, he is black as coal, - please don’t go making analogies to black men.. I am using the white sheep, black sheep thing.. Ok? – but then, he is not the topic here.

Two hours later…
Downstairs…
She asked a hunk for a dance, was in his throat on the second verse of the song…

A-ha… This is called having a boyfriend who she loves, who will visit her, I thought, smiled to myself… Poor boy.. Has not seen hell yet…

Another lesson.
Just another lesson…

Seriously, for the ones now sarcastically thinking rejection affects a man, have to say that the realization that I got a story to write was more effective than being turned down.. I was happy for that.. And me smiling up of the dancefloor, crooked, as usual, with my thumbs in my pockets, thinking what to write proves that.. Good feeling.. Back in business..

No comments:

Post a Comment