Thursday, December 16, 2004

Brainstorming on one lost battle..

A girl I met months ago, a friend of some flirt of my friend...
After some friendly chat about dating stuff, I was called “You are an asshole”…
A few weeks ago, on Saturday,
Am in Doris, get bored, move to Henkka…

As I am leaving Henkka, I see this girl, chat with her, and, end up in her friends place for an afterparty…
About the afterparty, three people drank almost two bottles of wine from four till five am, and they were drunk when they got home, before those bottles…
I don’t get that…

Well, little later than five me and the girl leaves that place, and end up in mine, with the condition, she will stay on my couch…
After some time we end up on the couch, later move to bed…
“I want to fuck you so much, but I can’t” are her words… She has her days…

She leaves…

See her a week later, tease her a little, have fun myself, joke, chat, bust on her, even insert some politics into the convo…
Later when she passes by to pick up her earring that she forgot, I notice, she being evasive, I lost the battle. Being sober she will never go “I want to fuck you so much” again…

Even if I catch her drunk, she will not do it…
Some fuse in her mind had blown, and that will not be possible to mend…

Thinking about this, I have some storming to do:

- Second Saturday, by cracking jokes, entertaining myself, I came out as desperately trying,
- Second Saturday, by teasing her, I hit a vein in her insecurity, causing her to back off
- Sometime she noticed she will not get me for long, she backs off
- Saw too much self esteem in me, made her insecure…
- She is a status worshipping bitch, me talking to her friendly, made me loose the status
- She saw I am comfortable around them (she and her gorgeous engaged friend), came out as player or desperate
- Something in my actions made her think I want a relationship, and she does not
- She fucked somebody on Saturday, and now, after three days, is in a relationship..
- By using her earring for a basis of a joke, that I am holding it hostage, I seemed desperate for her
- By interacting friendly, I destroyed the mystery
- By not turning my back, I disobeyed the rules
- By acknowledging her presence, I disobeyed the rules…

I can continue,
But as an objective view,
It was my mistake. Forgot about Finland Rules for Flirting.

Analyzing this,
If she was a European girl, European in the sense, Central and South Europe
The same incident could have taken a flow like this, comparing to the Finnish one:

************
European - First meeting: He is friendly, but he is very independent, hmmm… Maybe an asshole, I shall tell him that. What, he smiles? Getting intrigued…

Finnish – First meeting: He looks good.. Hmmm… And he is friendly.. Yea, desperate... Look at the fucker... Thinks he can fuck everything that moves.. Asshole… And he is smiling? Yea yea.. He indeed fucks everything that moves.

************
European – Second meeting: Hey, it’s this guy, the smiley asshole, hmm, speaks well.. So there is indeed something else than looks… And he is not walking away.. This guy knows.. Good… Afterparty.. Let’s go.. Hmm.. Teasing me, so what, I am having fun, the party hosts are cracking up, hey this guy is gold… Fucking cold outside, and I have to walk… Invites me to a cab to get his couch, bloody hell… Let's see what else he is good at… Damn, I want him so bad, but have my days, I gotta go… What he say’s makes sense, maybe I should stay till the morning and leave when its light, from his background I understand he does not want a girl to walk home alone pitch dark on a Saturday morning, something happens to me, he is the first suspect.. Too risky, besides being against the global rules of the gentleman club.

Finnish – Second Meeting: Hey, it’s this guy, the fucky asshole, hmm, speaks well.. So, he must be desperate, even with those looks. And he is not walking away… this guy is desperate. Bad. Afterparty. Let’s go.. Hmmm… Teasing me, so what, I am having fun, the party hosts are craking up, hey this guy is gold… But must be desperate. … Fucking cold outside, and I have to walk… Invites me to a cab to get his couch, bloody hell… Let’s see how much he wants to fuck me… Damn, I want him so bad, but have my days, I gotta go… What he say’s makes sense, maybe I should stay till the morning and fuck him when its light, bastard… from my background I understand he does not want a girl to leave his home on a Saturday morning. Not good, considering he is desperate for a fuck… Didn’t I just tell him “I want to fuck him badly???”… But I am a girl.. I am not easy or desperate. A man should not want. What the fuck am I thinking? I am leaving.

************
European – Third meeting: Hey, there is this guy, hot again… Oh he comes… Haaa haaaahahahaaa.. hahahahaaaaa... hahahahaaaaa... My friend? Oh she is bla bla... He talks to my friend to whom many man are too intimidated to talk to.. wow… haa haahahahahaaa.. hahahaaaahaaaa… wow my Friday nite has gotten better, I am getting wet… Look at the bastard, he said hi to three gorgeous girls while talking to me in the five minutes… Hmm.. He knows about advertisement.. Ah, there is xxx, an old friend, let me talk to him.. bla bla.. xxx, is drunk, that is the only time he can talk to me, and even then only for three minutes, loser.. ah, my asshole is talking to my friend who is engaged, about engagement.. He does not get shot down.. Wow… haaa hhahahahahhahaaaa… My earring, you damn well bet I will do anything to get them back, please use them as hostage… Aha, these women checking him out… Hehe… ego treat for me… Hey, I am not stupid, ha, he agrees.. I busted back on him.. Hey, he is enjoying it, let me bust back… He does not get intimidated ha, shit, still teasing me.. but, hahahaaaaa… politics.. what did he ask about Felluce? Whatever, he was right I prefer him, not serious.. hahahahaaaaa… he is leaving? Damn I gotta call him to get my earring,…

Finnish – Third meeting: Hey, there is this guy, hot again… Oh he comes… Desperate...Haaa haaaahahahaaa.. hahahahaaaaa... hahahahaaaaa... My friend? Oh she is bla bla... He talks to my friend to whom many man are too intimidated to talk to.. wow… he wants to fuck her…. haa haahahahahaaa.. hahahaaaahaaaa… who the fuck does he think he is, being the only person in the bar who smiles.. so full of himself the bastard.. I laugh, but I can, am a woman… Look at the bastard, he said hi to three gorgeous girls while talking to me in the five minutes… Hmm.. He fucks a lot .. Ah, there is xxx, an old friend, let me try to talk to him.. bla bla.. xxx, is drunk, that is the only time he talks to me, and even then only for three minutes.. yea he is da man….ah, my asshole is talking to my friend who is engaged, about engagement.. He is indeed desperate.. talking to an engaged nice woman.. . Wow, bastard… haaa hhahahahahhahaaaa… what is happening? I am laughing.. no no.. I need a shrink… My earring, you damn well bet I will do anything to get them back, without seeing you… Aha, these women checking him out… Hehe… ego treat for me… I am da fucking queen having this hunk desperate for me…. Hey, I am not stupid, ha, he agrees.. Who the fuck do you think you are.. Hey, he is enjoying it, selfish narcissist bastard… He does not get intimidated ha, pathetic to still stay…. shit, still teasing me.. Shit is I that stupid…???? but, hahahaaaaa… politics.. what did he ask about Felluce? Who does he think he is? Fucking Clinton? Ey? …. Whatever, he was right I prefer him, not serious.. What did I say, I prefer him? This pathetic player who gives me the best time in the nite, but talking to me looses all the challenge? Fuck off.. I am not that easy…hahahahaaaaa… he is leaving? Good, so I can go run after my drunken xxx, who is da man.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment