Sunday, December 12, 2004

She loves extacy

Sitting in Panama...
Chatting with someone, dunno who, anymore...

Girl comes…
Stands in front of me…
Looks at me..
I look at her…
She comes closer…

“sfgjdhgkjdvnkdfngeirghndfnvd”
“Oj anteeksi, en puhuu suomea”
”dfgjdfgkdnvdkfgnekgndf,vdn,f”
”Hey, I think I said, I don’t speak Finnish”
“Can I talk to you in English?” She asks?????????????????
“And you ask????” I reply…

Aaaaaaand boom:

“Do you have ecstasy”
“No.. Do I look like a motherfucking drugdealer??” (exact words)

“Ummmm…. Nooo… but someone who may have some”
“and how do I know you are not a cop???”
“…..”
“No ecstasy,” I say, “Let’s find you something sweeter”
“Nothing is as good as ecstasy… .... ....Not even a man”…

“Not even me?”
“No”
“You did not taste me yet..”
“Hmmm No..”…

I ended convo there, as I knew where it was going, and had no intention of humping somebody that nite.
She left.
The last time I saw her, she was grinding three guys on the dancefloor…

No comments:

Post a Comment