Friday, April 29, 2005

A memory..

After some time not calling her and seeing her in places without saying hi’s to eachother, I saw the lady with her friends, and the people beside me told me they were talking about us...

I felt the appetite for some fast sex with an old fuckbuddy…

A few days later, I sent her a message..
“Next time we are in the same place, we should holla eachother..”
The answer came very fast,
“OK. Do I know you from Spain?”

I kept on wondering what her bodycount in Spain could have been… The whole day…

Am aware that considering the upper story, I may have disagreed to become pussy brothers with Tampere, but then it turns out, long before that, I managed to end up being pussy brothers with half of southern Spain, well…. Life is a bitch…

No comments:

Post a Comment