Thursday, September 30, 2010

Women are excellent communicators

I admit, sometimes I tell stupid crap to women.


Why?


It is fun.


It is fun to see them faced with something else than


"You are gorgeous"

"Can I buy you a drink"

"Eee... uuu.... baaaa...."


And usually my shit is in some context, for me.


I asked my friend if he know the song, which is something like "what the f#%k, what the f#%k";


He did not, so this Brigitte Lahaie  lookalike was walking by, I turn to her; this girl was giving me the eye, btw,


"Hey, do you know the song "What the fuck" or something?"

Shaking her head up and down, in a yes motion; "NO NO NO NO NO NO"

"Can you sing it?"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO" now she is shaking no's

"I am trying to sing the song to my friend"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO"


She leaves, and goes to dance close by the DJ, a friend of mine.


Few minutes after that, just for the sake of it, I go to the DJ booth, the girl is dancing beside me,


I lean in,


"I will ask the song now"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO"

"Not you, I will ask the song"

"NO NO NO NO NO NO"

"You know anything else" by now I have a full grin on my face

"NO NO NO NO NO NO"


Some foreigner dude comes in between us, dunno either boyfriend, or they were trying the girls, who cares, he had a weak way of moving, and I really was way too entertained to care.


I talk with the DJ, he knows the song, but does not have it, ....damn. Would've been fun.


I go back to my guys, tell the story while we all three were looking the girl in the eyes, and laughing outloud, shaking like trees in an earthquake.


Oh, she put her eyes down, shyly. Bwaaaahahahahahaha...


Fun? Noooo,no,no,no,no... Of course not. I felt so ashamed of myself.


Cried to my friend on the phone the next day, "Man, no, no, no, no, no"





No comments:

Post a Comment